Friday, September 24, 2010

London Calling!

Well guys - this is it.
After 6 months of planning, stressing and no-buys, it's here.
Kaz and I are London-bound!

Although the brief may have changed a bit (damn UK's new working visa laws!), I have a scriptwriting conference to go to at the end of October, and lots of sightseeing, meeting up with bloggy pals and researching my TV series to do - I won't be bored in the 7 or so weeks I have! Hopefully I'll sow the seeds for moving over there or something equally exciting - who knows??

So the blog is now officially on hiatus. I might post some stuff occasionally, but I won't have reliable net access for the laptop so I can't promise anything.
You can follow our exploits on Twitter - I'm sure we'll be posting pics and stuff whenever we can.

Remember if you're a blogger and you want to come meet us, we're having a get-together/shopping expedition/lunch on Saturday the 2nd of October in London. Please contact Helen over at Just Nice Things for the deets.

Catch you later, dudes :)

No comments:

Post a Comment