Thursday, May 20, 2010

Nubar Hyacinth Sparkle

Heigh-ho, here's some more of my Nubar Sparkles collection!

Hyacinth is a lovely lavender glitter, but like most of the Sparkles collection, I would recommend you put at least one layer of a similar colour underneath this before applying, or you may have to do 4 coats to reach bottle colour...

I have to admit this is not one of the most exciting colours of the collection, but that's kind of like saying you don't really dig Mr November in a Sexiest Firefighters Calendar. That doesn't mean you would kick him out of bed ;)


Hm. For some reason my camera decided to make this blue-ish in fluoro light. Weird.
Anyhoo - this is still a really lovely glitter. Add a few more points if you like lavender :)

I'm hoping that by the time I've posted my backlog of swatches, my nubbins will have grown out enough for me to photograph. At the mo all my nails are down to the bed. They're quite cute, but much harder to put polish on. I spend a lot more time cleaning up the ends of my fingers especially - polish everywhere!

No comments:

Post a Comment