Thursday, June 3, 2010

Nubar Star Sparkle


Argh! Somehow it got to the end of the week and I haven't even done one post!
Sorry! In my defence, I was lazy.
Wait.
That wasn't a very good defence.
Oh well...

So I'm off home to Perth tomorrow to visit my family. Haven't seen them in 6 months so it's all a bit exciting.
That's Perth, the capital of Western Australia, not Perth, Scotland.
For those not acquainted with the geography of Australia, I will again use this helpful diagram...

So as you can see, I'm heading from the Convicts, past the Sharks With Frickin' Lasers, to just the unarmed Sharks (2720 km, or 1690 mile trip).

So as I'm kinda in a hurry (aren't I always lately?) I'll make this short and sweet.
This is Nubar's Star Sparkle.
It is
Sparkwy.
Yeah - I just used a "W".
That's how I roll.



3 coats to bottle colour, so you may want to use a silver base coat or something. But otherwise a well behaved crusty glitter, with little rainbow winks peeking out of the silver sparkwy goodness!


Just remember a really good top coat, as these glitters are rough to the touch.
May I have some shiny disco music to go with my shiny disco nails?




Thank you, Roisin.

Catch ya later!

No comments:

Post a Comment