Sunday, July 4, 2010

BB Couture Nitro Injected


Hellooo!
Another week without a post - sorry guys! I had a big funding application to file and the day job is being a bitch at the moment to boot. Blog re-mojination is not working very well, is it? :D

I've decided to take extreme measures with my nails and have gone back to using my cut-price version of Orly Nail Rescue (ie. a pot of acrylic powder and some nail glue) to try and keep the damn things from breaking and peeling. I don't know why, but ever since they all broke off when I moved house in May they just haven't been the same. My skin really dislikes regular use of the acetone needed to remove the acrylic, but I don't really have a choice at this point. Grow, you nubs, grow!

Anyhoo - let's travel back to a time when I actually had nails that didn't make me want to vomit when I look at them.

This is BB Couture's Nitro Injected - a fantastic icy blue metallic...


Now, this actually looks a lot more "foily" and smooth in real life than in the photos. The pics seem to make it look more ridged and brush-stroke-y, but most of that only shows in certain light conditions IRL. If it really annoys you, you may want to use a ridge-filling undercoat...

Yeah, see? It looks like it has more ridges than Bold and the Beautiful in this light...


This is a little smoother looking -

Goes on like a dream, 2 coats. Same great wear that all the BB's have.
Sigh. Sometimes I wish there were bad BB's so I could have something more interesting to say about them :)
Oh, the curse of being perfect!

No comments:

Post a Comment