Tuesday, November 30, 2010

Heaven & Hell Mani


Just so everyone knows, this is where I'm at right now -
I'm currently living for the foreseeable future back in Perth (well, an hour away to be exact) due to the fact I have no place to live and I bankrupted myself going to the UK for LookButDon'tTouch Tour 2010.

All my worldly possessions (including my car) are still back in Melbourne waiting until I have enough money to transport them across the country. This includes almost all of my polish collection, bar about 30.

This poses a slight problem for the blog, as not only do I have zero funds for getting new polish, I have a backlog of photos I can post - but I don't seem to have labelled them.
No names.
Duh.

So I hope I've got the names of these right. Feel free to correct me if you know I've got it wrong. I'd like to think I'll eventually get on top of it, but I know that the closer I get to Xmas, the more my mind is going to melt into a cinnamon-scented blob of subcutaneous fat.

Anyhoo.

I remember being so excited about these Color Club polishes when I got them, I couldn't decide which one to wear first.
So I wore both!
Yeah, I got some weird looks at work, but what's new about that?
I dub it my "Heaven & Hell" mani, cos the silver reminds me of an angel, and the black holo of glowing ashes. I am nothing if not poetic, yes?


*this photo was achieved by lying face-down on the floor with my hands in front of me. I pushed the camera button with my chin. Don't say I don't suffer for my art...

The black holo is the very luscious Color Club Revvvolution (Sigh. Who names these things. How much are they paid? Why am I not one of them?)



Absolutely gorgeous with a shiny top coat, but ultimately not very flattering on me. I just can't wear black. It brings out the red in my fingers and I just end up looking florid. Observe -


Meh. Not so good.

The gorgeous silver/multi coloured polish is (I think!) Color Club's Magic Attraction.

This reminds me of the glitter you find on Christmas ornaments.
You do have to do a few coats to reach this level of coverage, but the result is worth it :)


It's very spangly - always flashing a different colour.
If you love your glitters and don't have this yet - get eeet! It's perfect for the holiday season.

Anyone else a fan of half n' half manis or is it just me?

No comments:

Post a Comment