Sunday, November 28, 2010

MWCILTRMND Monday!


Remember how I said I'd try to get back to usual around here?
Ahem...


Create your own banner at mybannermaker.com!

It's baaack!
Here to brighten your Monday is Aussie actor Don Hany -


I can't find much in the way of quotable silly pics of him - guess he's just too classy! So just sit back and enjoy the eye candy, gals.

Us Aussies can currently see him on "Offspring" (which I would rather poke my eyes out with cuticle pushers than watch), but let's not hold that against him...or rub it. Or caress...oh my - shutting up now...


I think he has more than a passing resemblance to "The Mummy"'s Oded Fehr here.




(This was taken 10 years ago, but as you can see - age cannot dim Hotness)


If he ever decided on a second career as a Yoga teacher, I think he'd be a millionaire...

Anyhoo - next week I will find some more unsuspecting hottie LOLs for you and hopefully get back to my more "normal" MWCILTRMND style :D
Still easing back into the swing of things.

No comments:

Post a Comment