Saturday, October 9, 2010

8 Questions Tag

Clover from Trefoil tagged her followers, so her we go!

1.If you would celebrate Haloween/if you celebrate Haloween , what is your disguise?
I would dress up like a mummy! A while ago in the Netherlands we've got a really funny commercial from a little boy, who's getting a role toilet paper for his Mummy Outfit.
(This is the commercial, i'm sorry it's in Dutch, but it's so funny! : ( http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=9VWoiXl15Ow)

2. What's your favourite music for the moment?
Not many people know it, but I'm totally into Rammstein, and all kinds of rock.

3. In my next life, I would like to be .....
Hmm this is a though one, i think i would be a rabbit!
 
4. If I present you 1000$ what is the first thing you would buy?
Definitely some Nfu-Oh polishes, I want some polishes for a really long time!
 
5. Which is your favourite nail polish colour for the moment?
Hmm I think i'm going for red, red is always sexy!

6. Your fall colours?
I really hate brown polishes, so i'm not going to say brown.. Maybe some dark redish nearly to brown.
 
7. How old were you when you had your first kiss? ^^
I don't count the kisses when I was a little kid, so i think i was thirtheen when i've got my first serious kiss
 
8. What do you like about Christmas?
I really love to decorate my house, the christmastree, the happy christmassongs, being with the family etc etc!

I'm a bit lazy to search for another blogs to tag, but you can fill this one in on your blog if you like. Let me know so I can read it! 

No comments:

Post a Comment