Wednesday, October 20, 2010

having my self confidence



i normally have the passion for earring
i dont know why but i just love them...
i can go out w/out necklace or bracelet or watch but not for earrings

it actually started when i was in 4th year h.s
that time i dont have self confidence.. :(

i thought i am the ugliest girl in the world
im not into fashion or make up or whatever

i do have some suitor but it was not enough,
it was like theres something missing...
theres something i need in my life!

then my sister took me and my cousin
to ahve a night out... it was actually my sister's bday!

she gave us each one of earrings..

a very big dangley earring
then she put make up on us
and that night i feel i am the most beautiful girl..
funny right?! but thats how i felt!..

then after that i decided not to wear just a simple earring...

i started learning make up on my own...
i colored my hair...
(black)

hahaha...


well thats my story

then i got the chance to be nominated as miss fashionista
on an acquaintance party
but sadly i loss but thats okay... atleast i know im improving

now im wotrking and i ahve the confidence in me!!
yay!!!


as for naIL art...
i am still trying hard to be good at it...

and for earring... i am still collecting it.. but everytime my cousin came
lot of them were gone(i let her take them)
were like sister that's why i cant say no!

im off to bed now...

nyt to all of you!

see you in next blog!

No comments:

Post a Comment