Wednesday, December 16, 2009

Icing - Blackout

This is one of the polishes I got in a swap with the lovely Judy back a few months ago. I actually tried it straight away - it's just taken me ages to get the photos up :)

Anyhoo - if you are a fan of black, you will love this. If you are a fan of glitter - you will love this! It's like goth meets Rainbow Brite...




Inky black with holo glitter - awww yeah!
Unfortunately my top coat produced a little bit of tip-creep - please ignore!
Black polish and I have a weird relationship. I love it, but it doesn't always go with my skin. It seems to bring out the red, so I don't use it as often as I'd like - but c'mon!
It's glitter! It's holo! Like I'm gonna care :)


Application was fine - this was 3 coats. Just be careful, cos sloppy application with a colour like this will look craptacular...

This would have to be one of the most unusual polishes in my collection and I love it!
Thanks Judy! :D

No comments:

Post a Comment