Thursday, December 31, 2009

New Year's Funnies

Hi guys!
Hope you all had a great Xmas? Mine was pretty laidback (literally - I spent a great deal of it sleeping) but I did get to open my present from Inbal from the bloggers Christmas exchange! I'll show you the pretties later :D

Unfortunately I spent Christmas with a bad reaction to BYS's Kung Fu Blue. Which is strange because I've worn it before with no probs. I bought two bottles at the same time, so I'm not sure if maybe one bottle is the culprit. Both bottles are the new formula with no formaldehyde resin, so I'm stumped as to why it's playing up. So my cuticles are now bleeding but my eyes have stopped itching so that's a plus :)

We've just got back to the family home and now we've got a couple of hours until some friends descend on us for NYE. I have a strawberry vodka slushie freezing in preparation, it's going to be a nice balmy night and we can see the fireworks from our backyard, so it should be
schweeet, mate!

I had all these great plans for doing some kind of grand end-of-year post, but to be honest I can't be arsed. So instead I thought I'd post some funnies...

Michael Bay's next feature. Total pwnage...




One of my fave pics of the year would have to be "Up" and this is a very clever little ditty made up completely of samples (if you have a good set of headphones, I suggest you use them - it greatly improves the listening experience :)




This is a bit old now, but still...




So enjoy your last couple of hours of 2009. I'll catch you on the flipside :)
Happy new years!

No comments:

Post a Comment