Thursday, January 7, 2010

Thanks Inbal & Wixbetty!


Well I'm still on holidays, but I couldn't wait any longer to show you the pretties Inbal sent me for the Bloggers Xmas Exchange! I was a good girl and didn't open them until Christmas day, not like the rest of you cheaters! :)

Here they are sunning themselves in my parent's backyard -

I've actually worn the burgundy one and it's fantastic!
I just didn't take photos of it cos my cuticles are still having problems with the allergic reaction I got over Xmas (to my supposedly formaldehyde resin free BYS Kung Fu Blue).
I actually had to trot over to the doctor today to get some higher strength medication - it's just not clearing up fast enough this time. But rest assured, they are AWESOME! Thanks again, Inbal!

And then a couple of days ago these arrived from Wixbetty!




Her frankens of Lippmann's "Happy Birthday" just for me!!
So excited to try these - she gave me one with bar glitter and one without (click for bigger pics).
Yes, Monica - you are now exempt from a nutsacking :D
The rest of you, however...just wait till I get back from vacation...

In celebration of such haulage, there is only one way to party.

And that is with 80's rock.

Witness the stone cold WTF-ery that is "The Warrior" and tremble in your taffeta!

From what I can tell, it involves the be-mulleted weedy second cousin of Wolverine going on a murderous yet strangely lyrical rampage at a rooftop performance of "Priscilla, Queen of the Desert".
You can just tell he's going to get his in a strangely anti-climactic jazz ballet-battle that involves an extraneous dance-lift that would make Sarah-Jessica Parker from "Girls Just Want To Have Fun" vomit up a sequined scrunchie in fury. Sigh. Soooo predictable...






I still think Maybelline's Mirror Image looks better on me than on him :)

PS - I should point out that although blog posts are few and far between at the mo with my holiday, I'm still Twittering quite a bit. Just click the little birdy to the right and you'll find me.

No comments:

Post a Comment