Sunday, January 31, 2010

MWCILTRMND MONDAY!



Create your own banner at mybannermaker.com!

MWCILTRMND MONDAY is baaaaack! And not very safe for work, so you might not want to scroll down if the boss is hanging around, OK?
Mmmkay...

Today I have for you a tender little Italian morsel by the name of Lorenzo Zanirato.
If anyone is fit to carry on the good work done by Fabio, it's this guy...


As you can see - his range is so stunning...


...he could give Zoolander a run for his money.
I call this look "Brown Aluminium". Let's see it in action, shall we?

Viewers were outraged when Felicity cut her hair.

"Thank the Gods I wore my asbestos loincloth today. Mordor Fashion Week, here I come!"

The towel-dispensing 6-pack was a popular addition to the Ikea bathroom range.

Lorenzo and the Salad Fork of the Gods.

The reason bikes are called "Crotch Rockets"

Eat it, Bill Cosby!

Thanks for all the suggestions for MWCILTRMND Mondays - keep 'em coming! :D

No comments:

Post a Comment