Wednesday, February 3, 2010

Blue Gradient Nails and poor Cup

Hello Dear Readers!
I recently purchased a set of brushes for painting on the nails, but it also have some larger brushes. One of those days, i saw my coffee mug - my poor old coffee mug, and i decided to give it a try and paint it with my bigger brushes. I liked the result, but this is my husband who was truly amazed and he kept complimented my work .I swear, i nether been able to draw even straight line , until recently, and now i am getting more and more into the painting stuff.
So please let me think how do you like the mug-work?
I also how some blue nails for you today.
I used Essie shelter island polish to create a base gradient - nice polish and i am really happy with the gradation look. I did not use sponge - just painted the layers of the polish.
May be this is not the best execution, but i really love the color combination in this manicure, and i ll probably remake it on the longer nails.




No comments:

Post a Comment