Thursday, February 25, 2010

Nubar Lemon Sorbet

I have found the perfect yellow for me!
Finally I have something that suits my skin tone.
Unfortunately, this means nothing if you have the application skills of an ape off it's tits on cough syrup.

I've put this on twice and done a less than sterling job twice. I don't know if it's just because it's an unusual colour that all mistakes look HUGE, but I give up. I can't fault the formula, so it must be me.

So here's what I want you to do. Look at the polish. Look at the polish. Don't look
around the polish - just look at the polish...



You need a good 3 coats to make this opaque, but when it is it's the perfect "fluffy chick" yellow.


Warm down-lights make it look more banana-y, but it's a true light yellow, like in the outdoor shots.

I've had so many compliments at work over this. It's a colour that you just don't find in the stores over here. I've been disappointing many by telling them it's not available in Oz.



I think I might use this as my Easter mani - it matches the fluffy chickens we're selling on the counter! Now if I can just get the application right...

No comments:

Post a Comment