Monday, February 15, 2010

Max Factor - Disco Pink

So today I have another "drugstore" find for you.
Here's one of the Max Factors Fashion Addict sent me - a lovely little bright candy number by the name of Disco Pink -


I'm always pleasantly surprised by Max Factor polishes. Their colour range might not be very adventurous, but what they do they do well.

This is a really nice slightly blue-toned pink. Formula was really easy to apply in two coats and it set quite fast. The brushes on the Factors aren't bad either - they fit my nail better than the Revlons, which seem a bit narrow in retrospect...


And of course I will always have a soft spot for Factor after I found out their "Ruby Fruit" is an exact dupe of Chanel's "Rouge Noir" :)


I don't wear pink a lot, but I have to admit this was really fun to wear. Apparently Max Factor has now been discontinued in the US, but just about everywhere else in the world still has them, so you shouldn't have much trouble picking one up!

Now, quickly touching on another subject - over at the Beauty Brains last week they had a very interesting little article here about vitamins and nails well worth reading. It might stop you wasting a lot of money on nail (and hair) treatments that don't work...

No comments:

Post a Comment