Friday, February 26, 2010

Max Factor - Pink Flame

Just a quickie, as it's been a craaaaazy week with some really, really big life-changing surprises (if you follow my twitter you'd know all about it. Everyone else - I'll tell you about it later).

Tonight I have the other pink Fashion Addict sent me to try - Pink Flame.


This is so bright it's almost a neon. Almost.


I think I like Disco Pink better than this. Not only for the colour, but it had a better formula. This is 3 coats and you can still see the nail line a little bit. For some reason the consistency was runnier and I had problems controlling the application (as you can see by the pooling round the cuticles - sorry!).


As you can see, it's still quite bright even in low light. It's a good standard pink, but for my money, I'd go Disco :)

Check you all later!

No comments:

Post a Comment