Monday, February 8, 2010

BB Couture For Men - Military Blues

I've still got a couple of BB's left over to review from last year, so here's one of my favourites from the Men's Collection - Military Blues...

See? This photo was taken in November last year, and my index fingernail is nubbiny! I cannot escape the Nubbin!!!!!

Like a lot of the Men's Collection polishes, it reminds me very much of a car. Specifically my car! This is almost the exact shade of my Lancer, so extra points for that :)

Perfect application, as per usual with the BB's. This is two coats and a layer of Poshe.

If you love blues, you'll love this. If you love vampies, you'll love this. Observe -

Yes, it's quite dark when not in direct light. If you have a hard time wearing black like me, you might find this is a little bit kinder to your skin tone.

I looove this one. It's dark but not too dark, glossy and satiny. LOVE!

Oh, before I go - just a quick update on "Phalanges of Terror". I've made some major headway on the next chapter and should have it posted hopefully sometime in the next week.

No comments:

Post a Comment