Thursday, February 4, 2010

Perfect Chic #310

Just a little post today. Starting the blog up again after a month off has proven harder than anticipated, what with work and everything :/ Blargh. Let's not talk about my *&^% day job, shall we?

So anyway, here's another one of the gorgeous polishes Inbal sent me as part of the Xmas Bloggers Exchange - a beautiful glossy cranberry creme...


Unfortunately there was no sun today, so no photos in that light, sorry. But this was two coats and one of Poshe. Very easy application.


This is actually the second time I've worn this, and for some reason this time it was quite chippy. Maybe it didn't like the base coat I was using or something - weird...

But in any case, true to it's name it was Perfect the first time I tried it! :)


Thanks so much Inbal - I love it!!

No comments:

Post a Comment