Sunday, April 18, 2010

Australis Sweetpea


I think the flavour of this review can be summed up pretty well by telling you that when I couldn't remember the name of this polish, I had to go fish the bottle OUT OF MY BIN.

This would have to be one of the worst polishes it's ever been my misfortune to spend money on. I resent the whole $7.95 this cost me.

Oh, Sweetpea - how do I loathe you? Let me count the ways...

1. You invoke the name "Australia", yet have the audacity to be shite. FAIL

2. Three - THREE! Coats - and this is the best you could do -


Yeah. FAIL!

2. Best formula ever??

I really hate to think of what the formula was like before, then.
Did it dry to form a picture of Hitler?
FAIL!

3. How dare you present yourself in the form of my favourite colour ever, and then be so crap? Three watery, awful coats of goddamn failuresauce.
I have BYS's at half the cost of these that apply a million times better.

Sigh.
I couldn't wait to take this off. As you can see, I didn't even bother cleaning up the cuticles, I just documented the horror and got it the hell off my nails.

Maybe I got a dud bottle but oh, what a dud bottle it was!
I don't have the money to go buy another bottle just to check for quality consistency, so I don't think I'll be taking any more chances on these polishes.

Straight in the bin. Finito!

No comments:

Post a Comment