Monday, April 12, 2010

Nubar Peacock Feathers


Hooobah! Sorry for the vanishing act lately, guys. Just a bit of blogger's fatigue kicking in, along with moving day being a month away. Starting to get down to the business-end of things.

The "London Plan" has hit a bit of a snag in that I can't actually get a work visa in the UK unless I already have a job lined up and a sponsor. So the trip this year will basically have to be a fishing expedition, and if I get offered anything I'll have to say "Hold that thought!" and go back to Oz, apply for a work visa and then come back in a couple of months :)

If I don't get offered anything, then at least I will have taken the temperature of the job pool, and can work on some stuff to impress someone enough to want to "import" me.
Sigh. It's never easy!

So anyway - today I have another one of my Nubar haul for you. The cult fave "Peacock Feathers"....



Now, I have to say I was a bit disappointed in this. It just wasn't duo-chromey enough for me. In the photos it looks really nice, but when I wore it, it just looked like a quite normal navy blue/purple. None of the other colours "flashed" enough for me...


That being said, everything else was great - application, durability, etc. I guess I was expecting a bit more because of all the hype.




Bleh. I'm off to bang my head against the wall for a bit.
But not so hard I leave a dent and can't get my bond money back :)

No comments:

Post a Comment