Tuesday, April 27, 2010

BYS Double Espresso


Ugh. Isn't it nice when you finally get a day or two off and then you spend it being sick? Couldn't it at least wait until a work day so you can chuck a sickie? Anyhoo - after a morning spent hugging the porcelain god, I'm up and reasonably alert :)

Winter is closing in on the southern hemisphere and accordingly, the shops are filling with dark autumn coloured clothes and for some reason we're supposed to use the same colours on our fingers. I don't subscribe to that way of thinking - I tend to go the opposite way and use brights to combat the grey weather.

Nevertheless, when Director David over at Fashion Addict sent me this to try, it brought to mind the beautiful autumn leaves that are on display in my neighbourhood (I'm at the foot of the Dandenong Ranges, and it's spectacular here)...

Double espresso is a kind of coffee colour, but it's got a rich coppery tinge to it that you don't really find in espresso...

This is two coats and a layer of Poshe. Lovely, creamy consistency, and it wears well. Another slam-dunk for BYS's new formula...

Fingers looking extra wrinkly, there. Time to break out the winter moisturisers...

I'm not even a big fan of browns, but this is just really classy, work safe, and a bit glam :)
I think FA has run out of this at the moment, as I can't find it on the website - but I'm sure if you check back soon they will have re-stocked. It usually retails for $3.95 Australian bazungas...

No comments:

Post a Comment