Thursday, April 29, 2010

Weekend Funnies

Ok - just as few things to touch on before I get to the videos -

One - I'm moving in two weeks and some of my stuff is being sold on my friend's ebay store. So if you're in Melbourne and are in need of a fridge, washer, tumble dryer, sofa, TV (analog) or TV cabinet-y thing, head over here. All proceeds to go me getting the hell out of this country.

Two - Hyperbole and a Half is one of the funniest blogs I've ever read. I highly suggest you get yourself over there - you'll laugh till you wee yourself a little bit.

Now, on with the show!

This is hands-down one of the funniest things I've seen in a long time. It starts off kind of puerile, then gets Awesome. Then gets Awesomier. Then gets WTFBBQ...



I love you, Andy Samberg. You make me happy. I spent my shift at work today fantasising about punching the eating people walking by. It was great :)

Uniting two superpowers of Nerd-dom -



Kinda scary how well those two shows go together...

And finally - this is something for the Aussies. Who remembers Bargearse?

For those uninitiated, it was part of legendary skit show "The Late Show" back 1992/93, and was basically an overdubbed, chopped up piss-take of the 70's cop show "Bluey". When you see the footage, you'll see why making fun was like shooting fish in a barrel...



As you can see - the show's all class (language warning)...



His talent at solving crime was only rivalled by his music career -



And who can forget the "Many Moods of Bargearse" album? And that fart rally...



Ah, the 70's. They weren't kind to anyone in any country, were they? :D

No comments:

Post a Comment