Tuesday, August 17, 2010

Superstar - Party Purple


OK guys - another Superstar Lacquer - this one was my surprise favourite. :)

In the bottle, Party Purple looks like a nice enough dark amethyst polish, but on the nail - sooo gorgeous!

Unfortunately, with my nails the way they are, these are the only two pics worth publishing - complete nail fail!


Opaque in one coat (this is two, though) - high gloss, applies like buttah! I totally wasn't expecting to fall in love, but this is definitely down as one of my favourite purples of all time....

Don't you just love it when you get a nice surprise with a polish and adore it when you don't expect to?

Now, Ariana at Superstar also sent me a little something that anyone who loves neons will splooge over! Observe -


Can't see what I'm talking about? Blame Blogger.
NIXX-ENHANCE!!


Gah! Dark skinned honeys of Australia! It's almost Spring - get yourself some yellow polish now, O-M-Freaking-G!
(BTW - that colour is "Eccentric Yellow")

No comments:

Post a Comment