Tuesday, August 31, 2010

Superstar - Remember Me Red

Helloooo!
Bit of a break in transmission, but we're getting down to the last month before Kaz and I head to Blighty so it's getting seriously busy, dudes.

Anyway - quickly on with my samples of Superstar polishes, and my utterly un-photogenic nails! Honestly, I just look back at old photos of my nails on this blog and want to cry. They used to be so nice - now 6 months of peeling, peeling, peeling. I don't understand it :(

Today I have a classic red, which usually makes me yawn. But as usual, as soon as I get it on my stumps it's a different story and I love it. I think I have red-blindness or something...

Unfortunately these are the only two photos that are good enough to print and don't show my completely shoddy cuticles in all their horror.



It's a jelly, people!
Red jelly. Highly pigmented, 2 coats.
Lush.

Even my bad application and crappy nails can stop this from looking good :D
This is actually just as good as the Streetwear red jelly Kaz sent me, which was up til that point the best red I'd ever tried - jelly or no. Now I have two faves :)
Slam dunk again, Superstar!

Now, in other news - if any bloggers are up for meeting Kaz and I in London in early October, Helen over at Nice Things is helping us organise a day out. We're gonna hit Bond and Oxford Streets and scour them free of nail polish! Followed by a boozy lunch. And possibly more polish. Hopefully no police or ambulances....
In other words, it's gonna be a sexy party!

If you're interested, get in touch with Helen over at Nice Things and she'll give you the deets :D

No comments:

Post a Comment