Wednesday, March 31, 2010

BYS Cracked Polish, Update


Hi guys! Sorry for the small impromptu holiday I'm taking from the blog - I just had a bit of a meltdown on the weekend and now I'm working through school holidays in retail hell. 'Nuff said!

Anyhoo - this just hit my inbox -


Arrrgh! How exciting! You've probably gathered by now that I'm not much for nail art, but this looks fun, and how awesome is it that an Aussie company is doing it! *bounces*

BYS is hitting it out of the ballpark this year, I'm telling you! I don't know who is doing their colour selection, range ideas, etc - but they are doing an AWESOME job and obviously have their eyes on the international trends. Nail art, their matte range, neons, pastels, glitter - all fantastic and cheap!
Now if only they could do Holographics...(hint, hint!).

Looks like the Cracked range is retailing for about $11.95 at all the usual places like discount shops, K-mart and Fashion Addict.

No comments:

Post a Comment