Monday, March 8, 2010

Nubar Reclaim

Sorry guys - no MWCILTRMND Monday today. I just had a shocker of a weekend with the hailstorm that hit Melbourne. My poor car (and only asset) has been damaged and I've been on tenterhooks for days now with insurance and everything. I'm just not up to it.
So let's look at some nails instead, huh?

Reclaim is hands down the best behaved holo I've ever tried.
And the colour is really quite unusual. A kind of mellow bean-green...


This is Nubar Foundation, 2 layers of Reclaim and a layer of Nubar Diamont.

It went on so easily! I had none of the usual probs holos have like pulling, dragging etc. It went on just like any normal polish would. Perfect formula consistency, great coverage in two coats. SO impressed!

What's even better - I wore this for 3 days straight at work. 3 days!
I don't usually bother with holos when I'm working cos they just peel off within about half and hour. But by the end of 3 days this was just starting to look a bit raggedy at the tips - I probably could have left it another day if I'd wanted. Amazing...

Unfortunately no pics of this in sunlight as we had a really overcast, rainy week. But I think you can see it's sparkly goodness anyway.

I don't know if the Nubar base & top coat had anything to do with the results I got. I'm kind of curious to try some of my other holos with the same base & top coat combo and see how they hold up, now.

Love, love, LOVE!

No comments:

Post a Comment