Monday, March 15, 2010

Nubar Petunia Sparkles


So the drama with my pic used on (Aussie) ebay continues! I got an obnoxious email from the seller this morning telling me that I shouldn't put my pics on Google if I don't want people to use them! Can you believe that? Someone failed at the intarwebs...

They took the pic down anyway and put a completely different looking polish up in it's place without changing the description! It looks nothing like my pic - I actually did them a favour! I can imagine the bad customer feedback if they'd bought the polish on the strength of my pic, only find out it looks nothing like that.

I really, really, really want to send them back a note replying to the utter idiocy, but it would just end up in a slanging match and I don't need that.
So anyway, don't buy blue Chi Chi polish on ebay - the seller's an ass-canoe.

Sigh. Calm blue ocean, calm blue ocean, calm blue ocean....
From now on - no warnings. I'm just reporting anyone stealing my pics straight to ebay. Rip their auction right off the 'bay. See how they like them apples...

Anyway, this is Nubar Petunia Sparkles - a lovely, lovely pink glitter that applies like a bitch. An ebay bitch...

As you can see - thanks to said bitch I'm now watermarking all my photos. Bitch.

This is 3 coats, and it goes on kinda matte. Like a bitch. You will need topcoat, and lots of it.

Even 3 coats of Diamont couldn't get this sucker smooth, but it's so lovely and sparkly, I don't really care, bitch.


The formula is as gluggy as a bogan bitch hearing the Last Call at a pub. Like many others I had difficulty with the glitter clumping and creating little holes. I ended up just kind of globbing it on and doing a big clean-up after it dried.

But the effort is sooo worth it! BTW - it might appear purple here, but it's just my stupid bitch of a camera. It always looks pink IRL.

So there you go. Bitches.
I'm gonna go eat a kitten or something.

No comments:

Post a Comment