Friday, March 12, 2010

Nubar Earth

Just another quick one this morning before I go off to work. A week after the hailstorm and I'm still taking the train to work, which is sucking my will to live a little more each day (not so much the actual train ride - it's the walking home after already spending 5-6 hours on my feet with no break that's killing me).

This is "Earth" - the most perfect Emerald green it's ever been my pleasure to come across...



Two coats and one layer of Diamont as top coat. Perfect application, great durability. I'm beginning to sound like a broken record with the green Nubars...


I took this on holiday to Phillip Island a few weeks ago and all the girls sat around doing our nails. Over half the group chose this colour - there's just something so luxe about a deep, velvety green :)



St Patrick's day is coming up soon, isn't it? I'd strongly recommend this one if you wanna get in the spirit of things!

No comments:

Post a Comment