Friday, January 14, 2011

Arc en ciel

Another old picture today, 'uit de oude doos' as we say in Dutch! (Literally: from the old box.) I'm still in the middle of some pretty important exams (if I don't make it through these, I will have to redo the subject next year), so I prefer spending my time studying. Luckily I've been doing nail art for quite some years now so I have a good many pictures in stock, as a backup for when I don't have new pictures to post.


This is one of the oldest pictures I could find on my computer which I still like. When this huge nail art mania had not yet started, my main inspiration was Mayparis, a YouTube channel with videos about nail art and other kinds of make up. This rainbow design was my favourite one, click here to watch the tutorial (which dates back 2.5 years)! She uses stripers, but normal polishes will also work (proof: see above).

(Do you get the title, it's a french rainbow, ha ha...)

No comments:

Post a Comment