Friday, January 14, 2011

Email




Edit: the blog has been deleted :)

To: zilabloger@gmail.com


Su
bject: Copyright


L.S.,


By coincidence I discovered your blog http://topnailart.blogspot.com today, and I have to say I was very surprised by what I saw: I recognized posts I recently put on my own blog! Not only the pictures were mine, but also the text was literally taken from my blog. Literally! And even worse: there was no referencing at all! This is absolutely bizarre.

I'm flattered that you apparently like my posts and would like them to be your own, but this is called plagiarism. Have you ever heard of copyright? You can't just take anything from other blogs without asking and referencing. I noticed more pictures that weren't yours, and probably also text that has been copied. You're pretending these things are your own, while other people have put a lot of effort into it!

I already informed Blogger about this. I demand that you remove my posts from your website and I hope receiving some apologies soon.

Kind regards,
Linda de Wit

No comments:

Post a Comment